en | fr
Studio
Studio
Conference room
Conference room

Le Moulinet

A bit of History:


This old mill, dating from around 1460, was in ruins. In 1889 Dr. Ernest Reymond (1853-1917) general practitioner and psychiatrist, bought this building as an annex to his clinic based in Chexbres (now a days EMS La Colline), to provide care and conferences to fight against the alcoholism in the region.


Nardin, husband of Mary, daughter of Ulysse Nardin, watches manufacturer and world-renowned marine chronometers, founded together with 5 friends the Blue Cross. All conferences of Blue Cross has taken place in the hall of this old mill, now converted into a modern conference room. He also used to hide the Armenians people during the genocide of 1915.


Today, this house was completely restored by his great grand-son and his wife. Has been completely transformed in a beautiful building serving as a habitable place, for conference room or holidays.


 

Contact

Phone: +41.21.946.17.85
Fax : +41.21.946.18.82
     
Email: monney.groux@gmail.com